Curve BendersRegular price $25.00
"Pre-Order Signed” Curve Benders Ambassador Program with several perks, in advance of the April 27 publication date:
- Pre-Order 25 Signed Copies of Curve Benders ($625) and Nour will invite you and your team to a Curve Benders Movement Learning Sprints (Series of Three Exclusive 90 Min Sessions - $2,500 value)
- Pre-Order 50 Signed Copies ($1,250) and Nour will deliver a 30-min virtual private session for you and your team ($5K value)
- Pre-Order 100 Signed Copies ($2,500) and Nour will deliver a 60-min virtual private session for you and your team ($10K value)
- Pre-Order 250 Signed Copies ($6,250) and Nour will deliver a 90-min virtual mini-workshop for you and your team ($15K value)
- Pre-Order 500 Signed Copies ($12,500) and Nour will deliver a series of three, 90-min learning sprint workshops or an in-person keynote + breakout session for your team ($25K value) AND a 90-min session for your non-profit/charity of choice to help them think and lead differently.
Curve Benders is a personal growth roadmap at the intersection of the future of how we’ll work, live, play, give, and our strategic relationships. The book will focus how strategic relationships can dramatically alter our growth trajectory in both its direction and ultimate destination against the forces that will shape the future of how we’ll work, live, play, and serve others.
Nour's research has identified 15 forces which will heavily influence what we’ll be doing, and how and where we’ll engage our current and prospective relationships to create value and make a difference in the lives of others. To remain relevant, we’ll need to upskill, reskill, and redeploy our knowledge, skills, and behaviors. None of us can predict the future. We can all plan our strategic path forward.
The goal of Nour’s research, interviews, and this book is to provide the reader with a roadmap for personal, professional, and organizational growth. Beyond a linear growth journey, Nour highlights how certain relationships enable a non-linear growth trajectory. Beyond what we can accomplish, they often shape who we become. The relationships are "curve benders" and Nour describes who and where they are, how to find and engage them, and equally valuable, how one becomes a curve bender to profoundly impact the lives and livelihoods of others.